SoftPLC Corporation : Products
Smart Gateways overcome limitations of other protocol converters:
- Up to 16 different protocols & 100M data words per Gateway
- Data logging
- Built-in managed Ethernet switch
- 6 configurable serial ports
- User logic for data manipulation, diagnostics, and many other functions
- Can be equipped with a modem for remote data access
- Works with TagWell
If you have devices from multiple vendors and want to share or log data, or remotely access them through a single portal, a Smart Gateway is your solution!
- Purchase any A-B PLC version of our TOPDOC software
- We'll give you a Smart SoftPLC equipped with an A-B Remote I/O interface, along with a free license for TOPDOC NexGen.
Free Smart SoftPLC
Is your machine/process still using 10-30 year old A-B PLC-based controls? If so, we have exactly what you need!
We can provide support software for the existing system, and the easiest and lowest cost migration path toward a modern solution. Even better, here's an extra incentive to migrate your old Allen-Bradley PLC to a SoftPLC-based solution:
Click the image for details.
Product Line Overview
We offer a complete line of feature-rich, value priced products for industrial control and communications applications:
- PACs (Programmable Automation Controllers), PLC's, RTU's
- TagWell - Remote Asset Management & Control Platform (cloud/M2M)
- Operator Interfaces/SCADA
- Communication Gateways/Protocol Converters
- Industrial Communication Products (Ethernet Switches/Routers, Remote Access Switches, Media Converters/Repeaters, Firewalls, Modems, etc.
- Power Supplies, system protection, cables and more
Our products are open architecture, compliant with many industry standards and can easily be interfaced to other vendors' equipment. In addition, we offer very attractive conversion and upgrade opportunities from older automation systems to state-of-the-art technology.
Our "Smart" product line offers a single hardware platform that combines many functions which typically require multiple components, thus reducing costs, engineering time and panel size.