SoftPLC NeoPAC CPU: SN1
SoftPLC NeoPAC Overview
NeoPAC SoftPLC's are versatile Programmable Automation Controllers (PACs). All features of the SoftPLC Runtime Control Software are included. Users have virtually unlimited capacity for program logic and data table, data logging, recipes, etc. Communication ports with configurable drivers and I/O interface options make NeoPAC SoftPLC's perfect for a wide range of control applications, as well as performing communication gateway (protocol conversion) functions.
- (1) GB Ethernet port, user-configurable protocols
- (1) RS-485 port, user-configurable protocols
- Option for (1) A-B "blue-hose" port for DH+, A-B RIO
- 512MB RAM user memory for virtually unlimited logic and up to 100M words data registers
- 8GB flash for applications, web pages and data logging
- Extensive ladder logic capability for control, computations/data manipulation, and more
- Alarm notification via email or text message, reports/logs can be sent via email attachments
- Embedded web server option with read/write data ability
- Embedded virtual HMI option for operator interface via any web browser, remote SQL database interface, and more (Web Studio runtime)
- Note: NeoPAC SoftPLC uses TOPDOC NexGen software for programming, configuration and troubleshooting. A free TOPDOC NexGen license is included with your first SoftPLC purchase!
- All NeoPAC SoftPLCs include all supported serial and ethernet protocols as standard, configurable in any mix. If you desire support for Allen-Bradley Data Highway Plus (DH+) or Remote I/O (RIO), the port must be factory installed - specify by selecting the BH (blue hose) option.
- Select any desired remote access and/or virtual HMI features. If the remote access connection will be other than wired Ethernet, an external modem/interface is required. See Modems/Wireless for options, or contact SoftPLC to discuss TagWell cloud-based solutions and approved third-party interfaces.
- The Size only applies if you are using ModbusTCP Master, Ethernet/IP, A-B RIO or DH+ protocols. Select the Lite (LT) version if you are not using these protocols.
The Size determines the maximum number of ModbusTCP server connections, Ethernet/IP tags, force-able discrete I/O, and Allen-Bradley logical I/O racks supported (I and O addresses). The table below summarizes the available sizes:
|Cat No Suffix||ModbusTCP Server Connections||Ethernet/IP Tags||Input (I) Addresses||Output (O) Addresses|
|LT||2||16||128 - 1 logical rack||128 - 1 logical rack|
|1K||16||128||1024 - 8 logical racks||1024 - 8 logical racks|
|2K||32||512||2048 - 16 logical racks||2048 - 16 logical racks|
|8K||127||2048||8192 - 64 logical racks||8192 - 64 logical racks|