Tealware AC Power Supply Module: PWS10
NOTE: The PWS10 will be obsoleted and replaced with the PWS11 effective 1/1/2019.
The PWS10 is a Tealware AC Power Supply Module. It installs into the first slot of an I/O Expansion Base and provides DC backplane power to the Tealware I/O modules in the base.
- 85-264VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Mounts into a Tealware Expansion I/O Base (Cat No IOBASE06 or IOBASE08)
- No power calculations required - use any mix of modules
- UL, UL(c), CE rated
About Tealware I/O
Tealware modules mount into a backplane. Configuration options include high speed local I/O or ModbusTCP Ethernet I/O configurations:
- Up to (3) modules can be mounted directly to a Smart SoftPLC or Smart Adapter equipped with a Backplane-3 interface
- I/O Bases (Cat No IOBASE06 or IOBASE08) can hold (6) or (8) modules plus a Tealware Power Supply Module (Cat No PWS10 or PWS20C), and connect via an Expansion I/O Cable to a Smart SoftPLC or Smart Adapter equipped with a Local Ports interface
Common features to all Tealware modules make your control system robust, and simplify installation and maintenance:
- Detachable front-end terminal block for easy module replacement without re-wiring
- Front Panel LED display for status monitoring/troubleshooting
- High noise immunity