MLX-PLC, Micro SoftPLC w/ Digital I/O: MLXP300-MN1-A1
Micro SoftPLC models MLXP300-MN1-A1 Overview
The MLXP300-MN1-A1 combines a Micro SoftPLC with an I/O block that includes digital inputs and outputs to create a compact, DIN-rail mount programmable automation controller suitable for small I/O count applications.
- (1) GB RJ-45 Ethernet port (10/100/1000MB), user configurable protocols
- (2) USB Host communication ports
- DIN-rail mount, approx 10-1/4 x 3-7/8 x 2-7/8 inches (WxHXD)
- Simultaneously supports multiple user selectable Ethernet/serial protocols to hundreds of other vendor I/O products, devices and networks
- 512MB RAM user memory for logic and up to 100M words data registers
- 8GB on-board flash for application, web pages and data logging
- Optional Micro SD flash for data logging - externally accessible
- Extensive logic capability for data concentration, scaling, mapping between networks, and more
- Alarm notification via email or text message, reports/logs can be sent via email attachments
- Firmware options for a virtual HMI via an embedded web server or embedded Web Studio runtime
- (12) 24VDC sinking digital inputs + (4) fast inputs that can also serve as 1 High-Speed Counter
- (12) 24VDC sourcing digital outputs + (4) fast outputs that can serve as PTO/CFO/PWM
- Note:The MLX-PLC uses TOPDOC NexGen software for configuration. A free TOPDOC NexGen license is included with your first MLX-PLC purchase!
- Select any desired remote access and/or virtual HMI features. If the remote access connection will be other than wired Ethernet, an external modem/interface is required. See Modems/Wireless for options, or contact SoftPLC to discuss TagWell cloud-based solutions and approved third-party interfaces.
- There are (4) available license sizes, which determine the maximum number of ModbusTCP Servers, Ethernet/IP Tags and/or digital I/O points supported (analog I/O is unlimited). (All SoftPLC Sizes support up to 254 ModbusTCP client connections when the SoftPLC acts as a ModbusTCP Slave.) The table below summarizes the available sizes:
|Runtime License Sizes|
|Cat No Suffix||MBTCP Connections||Ethernet/IP Tags||Discrete Inputs||Discrete Outputs|