Partners : System Integrators
SoftPLC System Integrator Program
Our SI program is a marketing relationship that provides benefits to both SI's and end users:
- End Users. Local engineering, installation and support for your systems utilizing SoftPLC Corporation products. Our SI Locator can be used to find an authorized SoftPLC SI near to you, or you can contact us.
- System Integrators. Our SI program is a key part of our business strategy. SoftPLC integrators benefit with co-marketing activities, product discounts, consignment development software, free support/updates and training, project referrals and commissions, and more. The Program Description tab highlights the benefits, while the Downloads tab has links to the details and enrollment documents.
Our SI Locator is provided to help connect you with system integrators that are familiar with SoftPLC products. The search box can be used to filter the list and the column headings to change the sort order.
Company City State Zip Country Phone ACS ENGINEERING, INC. IRVINE CA 92618 US 949/297-3777 ADVANCED AUTOMATION & CONTROLS, INC. MCHENRY IL 60050 US 815/578-0655 AUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEMS INC Vancouver WA 98682 US 360/737-6654 x205 AUTOMATIC CONTROL SERVICES Naperville IL 60565 US 630-357-1780 BARNES AUTOMATION Bussey IA 50044 US 641/521-2246 BASIC ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY Chaffee MO 63740 US 844/318-6851 B&D TECHNOLOGIES Norcross GA 30093 US 770/729-9100 BLAZE TECHNOLOGY, LLC Spring TX 77386 US 832-364-9019 CDC ENTERPRISES Ringwood IL 60072 US 815/790-4207 CONTROLLER SERVICE & SALES EGR/MFG GROUP Avon MA 02322 US 401/781-7100 CONTROLMATICS Seven Points TX 75143 US 903/603-9053 CONTROLTEK Jonesboro AR 72404 US 870/931-7204 CONTROLWISE Green Brook NJ 08812 US 732/701-9377 x101 CONTROL WORKS, INC. St Charles IL 60174 US 630-444-1942 DIRECT AUTOMATION Sioux Falls SD 57104-8310 US 605/977-3377 EFFECTIVE PRODUCTION SOLUTIONS INC Lake in the Hills IL 60156 US 815/356-5306 ELITE AUTOMATION Burnaby BC V5J 5E6 CA 604/435-7148 E.S.K. INDUSTRIES Littleton CO 80120 US 720-251-6187 ETHERIDGE AUTOMATION Powhatan VA 23139 US 800/476-0114 GETCO Riyadh 11411 SA 00966-01-402-3722 GLOBAL PROCESS AUTOMATION Wilmington NC 28409 US 910/616-8934 GLOBAL SYSTEMS INTEGRATION SERVICES LLC Katy TX 77449 US 281/989-2133 ICR ENGINEERING LLC Madison IL 62060 US 618/791-8889 KCC SOFTWARE Huntsville AL 35802 US 256/693-2334 LT SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Portsmouth NH 03801 US 603-431-5877 MCCORD ELECTRICAL INC. Richmond IN 47967 US 765/275-2203 MORTON CONTROLS Berthoud CO 80513 US 970/532-3303 NOVA SYSTEMS INC MILWAUKEE WI 53226-3971 US 4147714800 PARAGON AUTOMATION VERNAL UT 84078 US 435/650-1069 PARIJAT CONTROLWARE, INC HOUSTON TX 77080 US 713-935-0900 PCSS Oro-Medonte ON L0L 2L0 CA 705/725-3579 PLANT IQ Wheatfield NY 14120 US 716/810-2859 PLEXUS - INTEGRAÇÃO DE SISTEMAS Vila Nova de S Andre 7500-220 PT 351-269870300 PROCESS AND DATA AUTOMATION INC Erie PA 16508 US 814/866-9600 PROSIMA Mixco 01057 GT 502-5000-0941 QDS SYSTEMS Baton Rouge LA 70809 US 225/755-2255 SALEM AUTOMATION Winston-Salem NC 27103-1367 US 336/661-0890 TES GROUP CO., LTD Bangkok NA TH 662/718-8189 TUCKER INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS Norcross GA 30093 US 770.621.3700 VANGUARD TECHNOLOGY CORP Albuquerque NM 87120 US 505/898-4030 VIG TOOLS Sungnam City 463-861 KR 82-31-782-9111 W.A. CROMARTY & CO. PTY. LTD. South Launceston TAS 7249 AU 0363449110 WESA AUTOMATION Elgin IL 60123 US 847/695-0775 X326
Note: By providing this integrator locator on our website, we are not making any representation of the business or ethical practices or technical competencies of the listed companies. Listing an organization does not constitute our endorsement of that organization. SoftPLC Corporation is not responsible for any information on other sites.
SI Program Overview
SoftPLC's Integrator Program is a mutually beneficial marketing relationship. It is not just a discount plan, but is a comprehensive, structured partnering program designed to reward SI's for their efforts while reducing their cost of sales, as well as overall system costs.
There is no initial cost or obligation to join our SI Program. There are 2 levels within the program - Registered and Authorized. Registered Integrator benefits start when you sign up, and greatly increase if you reach Authorized Integrator status.
Registered Integrator Benefits
- Co-Marketing. Your company is listed on our website, and we provide reasonable quantities of free marketing materials, product literature, or loans of demo products for trade shows. You can promote your company as a Registered SoftPLC Integrator in your marketing materials and website.
- Free Support. We don't charge our integrators for technical support. As our partner in helping to promote and sell our products, we make it easy for you to support our mutual customers.
- Discounts. You can purchase software products at a discount.
- Free Training. Integrator employees can attend product training courses in Austin, TX at no charge, based on availability.
Authorized Integrator Benefits
Integrators who achieve Authorized status receive these added benefits:
- Leads. When customer prospects in your area (geographical or industry specialization) request integration assistance for a project, SoftPLC will provide an introduction.
- Enhanced Co-Marketing. Favored listing on our website, opportunities for publication of application stories in our newsletter and on our website. Promote your company as an Authorized SoftPLC Integrator in your marketing materials and website. There is no expectation that you offer our products exclusively or first. As an independent integrator you should make the best recommendations of product for your customers' projects.
- Development Software. Receive a fully licensed TOPDOC NexGen (Cat No TDNG-FN) and a Web Studio software package (Cat No SSDR-15) for your own use on a consigned basis (eg: not for resale/transfer to any other party).
- Demo Hardware. Select a SoftPLC controller or Protocol Gateway for your own use on a consigned basis (eg: not for resale/transfer to any other party).
- Premium Support. No update or annual support fees on consignment software/firmware as long you maintain your status as an Authorized Systems Integrator and have a good credit history.
- Deeper Discounts. Purchase software and hardware products at attractive discounts.
- Project Registration Commissions. Authorized Integrators may register projects with SoftPLC. In the event SoftPLC wins the business for a registered project, but the customer uses another integrator or does the project themselves, you will receive a finder's fee.
Registering is Easy!
Simply complete and submit the application to become a Registered Integrator. Benefits begin once your application has been accepted.
Registered Integrators can achieve/retain Authorized Integrator status by agreeing to the following:
- One-time Program Fee. Remit a one-time, non-refundable fee of $2,000. This fee is a confirmation of your intent to become a long-term partner with SoftPLC and helps cover the costs of consignment software and hardware.
- Annual Commitment. Use SoftPLC products in at least 2 end user accounts that have not previously used that SoftPLC product.
- Maintain Competency. Have at least one engineer on staff that has attended a product training course or passed a written product competency exam for the current software version.